10+2 with PCM / Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical & Electronics conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
All students who have passed their Class XII examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 45% in Class XII are eligible to apply for ACSPL’s two-year program. All students who have appeared for the Class XII examination and whose results are not available by July will be considered as provisionally eligible, subject to having obtained 60% marks in Class X examination and subject to their obtaining minimum 45% marks in aggregate in the Class XII examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
In order to be eligible the student must also be medically-fit and should not suffer from color blindness and/or night blindness.
Foreign students need to obtain security clearance through DGCA for admission to the course.
To download the application form please click here, students can fill up the application form and submit it together with a Draft drawn on Air Charter Service Private Limited, payable at New Delhi for Rs. 500/- towards Application Fees, at the ACSPL premises on any working day between 10 am and 4 pm. The Application Form and Draft may also be sent by postal mail.
- Account Type: Current
- Account Name: AIR CHARTER SERVICE PRIVATE LIMITED
- Account No: 026481300000012
- Bank: Yes Bank
- Branch: Yes bank ltd., Ground, Mezzanine and First Floor, Plot No. 6, Basant Lok, (Priya - Cinema Complex Market), Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057
- IFSC Code: YESB0000264
Fees may be paid in Cash, by Demand Draft, or On-line.
Failure to pay fees by the due-date will result in suspension of the student till such time the fees are paid.
- Application Fee: Rs 500/- to be paid along with the Application Form ( Non-refundable)
- Admission Fee: Rs 5000/- to be paid at the time of Admission ( Non-refundable)
The two year course costs Rs.6,00,000/- and the fees is required to be submitted every six months for an amount of Rs.1,50,000/-.
There are no other hidden charges.
Tuition Fees for the First Semester is to be paid along with the Admission Fees.
ACSPL will require eligible students to undergo a ‘Selection Process’ consisting of an entrance test consisting of written test (MCQ & Essay type) and an interview. The venue and dates of the entrance test are notified on ACSPL website.
Students--selected and offered admission--must ensure that they complete admission formalities prior to that.
Admission Formalities include:
- Submission of Class X pass mark sheets & certificates, 12th/inter (PCM) pass mark sheets/certificate in original along with two attested copies. ( Both Soft and Hard Copies)
- Submission of medical fitness and eye-fitness certificates.
- Payment of admission, tuition fees.
- Signing of undertakings regarding conduct and discipline.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Six passport size photographs.
- Embassy clearance certificate for NRI students.
The wearing of uniforms is compulsory. The purchase of a set of text-books is advised.
ACSPL does not offer hostel accommodation in its premises. However, there are several private hostels in which provide hostel accommodation and meals to students in the nearby area. This hostel arrangement/agreement between the student and the Hostel is solely between the student/parent/guardian and the Hostel. ACSPL is not a party to this arrangement and is not responsible to the student/parent/guardian with respect to any aspect of the Hostel facilities.
It may be emphasised that the student is free to choose any other hostel or make his/her own arrangements for stay.
ACSPL strictly observes a zero tolerance policy towards alcohol consumption, drug abuse, bullying, ragging, discrimination, indiscipline, misbehaviour and disrespect towards any ACSPL personnel and damage to ACSPL property. Any violations will be viewed strictly and may result in the expulsion of the student.
Students will be required to sign an undertaking with respect to the conduct and discipline at the time of admission.